Friday, November 09, 2007

Velvet @ Deepavali Eve

From left : Yokiee, Ivory & myself.. Partayyyy PaRtay pArTAYyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

It was Deepavali eve and my colleague asked me to join her gang of friends for a night out at Velvet, Zouk. Since it's a holiday the next day, I agreed.

I reached there at about 11:30pm and was shocked when I saw the crowd. We joined the crazy crowd queuing up just to gain entry.

After about half an hour in the queue, we finally got in to velvet. Luckily my colleague's friend managed to reserve a table for us. Else, we'll just have to stand by the bar. Anyway, while we were in the queue, there's this hunk queuing behind us and so happen, he had a table reserved as well and it's just next to ours..

Whoaa... All the girls went ga-ga and guess what we did. My colleague and her friends tried to pose next to the bloke, and me aka the photographer, was supposed to get a shot of the hunk instead of them.

My first attempt..

FAILED! Cannot see him clearly.. Zoom ZOOM ZOOOOMM!!!

haha... I know i know.. cannot see him clearly.. but can see he has nice features rite? :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gals nite out hunting, again... hehehehe

Anonymous said...

and i was working like mad in London =_= how unfair...