Saturday, December 13, 2008

My second home

The below room has been my second home for this year. I "shift homes" pretty often these days.. hehe Let me show you a glimpse of my second home.. :)

My King size bed with 3 pillows always positioned that way every night..

and my sleeping companion... My beanie dog.. (I decided not to bring my beanie bear anymore.. The hotel staff is torturing him. hehe ) Look how adorable by dog is..


If I go to the balcony, I'll have a good view of the swimming pool. It's really noisy every morning.. Kids laughing.. shouting.. etc.. A good alarm to wake you up.
Lastly.. the television... That's the only thing I can do in the room.. Online & watch tv.

2 comments:

Survon said...

Any nice place to visit in Surabaya? Can I come and visit your King Size bed?

K@t3 said...

Of course you are welcome to come. :) I can share the bed with ya. If you love outdoor adventure, this is the place for ya.