Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Catching up

I’ve been very busy ever since I came back from UK. I’m super busy at work (which is a good thing), and lots of catching up with friends as well. Let me recap on the thing’s I’ve done for the past 10 days.

1st of May....

Just two days after coming back from UK, I went on a short trip to Taiping. The initial plan was to go up to Maxwell Hill to see tulips but we were late. All tickets were snapped up. Guess where we went next?--> ZOO. I’ve been to Taiping Zoo before but that was many years ago.

What I think about the Zoo.. Hmm..The zoo was not as big as I thought but it was very well kept and it’s quite clean. There were not many animals in the zoo though. I only saw one giraffe but they have other special animals like the kangaroos.

6th of May...

What comes into your mind when I say about Melaka? For me, it's food food food. There's plenty of yummy food that you can find in Melaka. One thing that I always crave for is the Nyona Cendol. I went to Melaka last weekend to get some stuffs from my friend and also for food of course. Walked round the town and visited A Famosa as well. I then came across a street where they sell antiques and old junks. Hmm.. should I go search around my house for all these old junks and open up a stall there as well? haha...

Am I in Holland?Red House

Look at these.. they look so cute...

2 comments:

Survon said...

eh, your travelling fever is still hot after going back to Malaysia??

K@t3 said...

Yup.. non-stop travelling back in Malaysia too.. :)