Tuesday, May 30, 2006

KarAoke Session

Faye invited us to her Birthday Bash at the Red-Box KarAoke last Saturday. It's been a long time since I last stepped foot to a karaoke session. It's not because I don't like singing, but I can't sing Chinese songs... :( I've tried really hard to memorize the chinese lyrics so that I can sing a few songs but it's just too difficult for me.
Anyway, we had a whale of a time that night. They knew I'm a great fan of clubbing so they sang some fast tempo songs while I danced. :)

This was the birthday pressie I gave Faye. It was a ‘GAP’ belt which I bought from UK. Hope she liked it.

Then it was time to cut the cake. We're supposed to play a prank on Faye but looked what she did to us. I pity my dear... While he was singing, Faye suddenly came over with a piece of cake and smashed it to his face.. The funny thing was, my dear continued to sing.. and switched his song to .. 'Close my eyes... give me your hand.....' :D

Well, we did take revenge on Faye of course. When the staffs delivered two bottles of champagne, I'm sure you know what the guys did. They shaked it, pushed up and out against the cork and voila! The cork 'popped' and wine sprayed out. They were aiming at Faye!! haha.. I was hiding somewhere and didn't get wet. Poor Faye! She got all wet..

After that, we had to quickly clean up our mess. If the staffs found out what we did, we could be fined. haha.. but within minutes, everything was back to normal and when the waiter came in to clear some stuffs, he didn’t notice the room was wet.. We were quick! :)





No comments: