Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Company Outing-Makan trip to Melaka

Saturday, 15th July 2006

I woke up super early on a Saturday morning to go to Melaka for food. Woohoo.. here we come.. 17 adults and 7 children.. That's a big group!

Our meeting point was at Mcdonalds and guess what? I had my breakfast from Mcdonalds.. I regretted ordering the meal.. I was so full after that.. How can I eat later on? :)

Our first stop in Melaka was the Chicken Rice Ball. I just had 3 rice balls and a small piece of chicken. I was just too full. The food wasn't that great. I still prefer my 'Char Siew' rice :) After that, we went to eat Cendol.. my favourite.. :) I enjoy the brown sugar and the green jelly alot! Yummy Yummy..

The weather in Melaka was super hot and I wanted to get a hat for myself. Look what I've done to the others as well? The straw hat gang! Aren't we cool? haha.. The farmers from some Kampung! Wahahahhaha!!! :)



We had Nyonya food for lunch at Bibik Neo. I have tried that restaurant before but not too sure why the food was quite disappointing that day. Anyway, after lunch, we went to Mahkota Parade for about an hour to burn some calories before heading to eat Pork Satay. Some of my colleagues enjoyed it but not me. I find the taste a bit funny. I still prefer the original satay.. Nyum nyum...

After that, we headed down to Jonker Street. We spent about an hour there before going to Seremban for Crabs. Now you know why I'm on a diet regime this whole week ;)

I've uploaded some pics of the trip in my photo album.

No comments: