Thursday, December 28, 2006

Females are getting fiercer

You must be wondering why I've chosen the above topic. Although I'm a female myself, I do think that a number of them, falls into the above category. Why do I say that? I've encountered several incidents to prove my point.

Incident 1:-
Paul was driving me to Penang and it was a massive jam at the Penang bridge. Many cars were queing up at the Touch & Go lane. Suddenly, a car drove past us and cut the queue. It was a lady driver. She was driving a few other girl friends in the car. Paul was pretty angry with the driver and sounded the horn.
Guess what happened next? When she wound down the window to scan the card, she raised her hand and showed us the middle finger. Both of us were stoned by her actions... Paul got offended by that and got even angrier... I told him to calm down.. just leave them alone.. What can we do? Walked down the car and beat them up? haha.. What's the point..

Incident 2:-
Paul and I were at OneU to catch a movie. We went to the new wing shopping mall to park our car. When we were queing at the gate to take our parking ticket, this car infront of us were taking a very long time. It's a lady driver again. There's a problem with the Touch & Go scanning but she still insisted on using it. She can choose to take the parking ticket instead. Paul was very impatient and sounded the horn. She's causing a bad jam. Many cars were behind. At last, she had no choice but to take the parking ticket and.. the same thing happened again.. Wound down the window, showed the middle finger,
and took the parking ticket.. .. I know Paul was wrong this time by sounding the horn.. but she
doesn't need to show her middle finger rite?

The above incidents really made me wonder.. Why are they so brave? I'm sure I'm not the only one who've encountered the above incidents.. Arent the girls afraid that they will be beaten up? Why are they so so so soooo....rude to the extent of showing the middle finger?

*Ponder ponder*@!!!

No comments: