Monday, December 11, 2006

Work comes first

My birthday is around the corner and I'm quite excited about it. Planning to take the day off to go on a short holiday. Ever since 3 years ago, my wish is to go on a holiday during my birthday. So, I hope for the same too this year.


My hopes were shattered when my client said that my leave is not approved! Arggsss... Really sad about it. Am I really that important? Will the business get affected if i'm not around just for one day? Sighz..


It should be double "Sigh". I've applied to clear my leaves end of the year so that I'll have the whole week off at the end of December. Planning to go somewhere or at least spend some time at home and have a GOOD rest. This is not approved as well. My project is going live end of Dec and that's the critical period. I will have to go on standby too during the new year's holiday.
Oh well, what can I say... Work always have to come first.. else.. who is going to support me? :D

No comments: