Friday, March 02, 2007

Welcome Piggie!!!

Say goodbye to the Year of Dog and let's welcome the YEAR OF PIG!

Chinese New Year wasn't that fun this year. Is that a sign that I'm no longer "young"? I always look forward to the CNY holidays because that's that time where I can go on a shopping spree, get lots of ang pows, and eat eat eat.


It's a bit different this year. I don't get that "Hey, it's CNY" feeling anymore. I didn't go on a shopping madness this year. I didn't find any clothes which I like. The CNY collection for this year is pretty bad. Is that due to the economy? No idea... Just got myself two simple shirts.. :)


I'm being very lazy too.. I didn;t have the mood and energy to move around this year partly because I was sick during the holidays.. Pity me.. I was supposed to do my revision.. I didn't do that as well. Had no time for that..Can't remember what I did.. Just bumming around i think..


As for ang pows.. it's getting lesser and lesser.. haha.. Cannot cover up what I've given out.. I should do more visiting next year.. follow my parents around to collect more.. haha..


No comments: