Saturday, March 17, 2007

YooHOoooo!!!!! I PASSED!!!

"My heartbeat is beating very fast.. The timer on the monitor screen is displaying 0:02 minutes.. 1 more minute to go and the marks of the FICO exam I'm taking will be displayed on the screen. Bub..bub.. 0:01.. My hands are cold and I can hardly move. Suddenly, a grey screen appears and the word "Congratulations is written there. Next to it is a score of 78%" Hooray! I've passed!!!!

That was how I felt yesterday morning... :) I'm really glad that everything is over. 5 weeks of full time studying is not an easy job.

So now, I'm a certified FICO consultant. :D This is only the beginning.. It's still a long way to go though...

Below is a picture of all my classmates throughout the course together with my trainer who is sitting in the middle. All of us passed the exam as well. :)


No comments: