Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Six Flags, New Jersey

I don't have a chance to visit Disneyland this trip but I managed to go to Six Flags. Six Flags is a theme park for roller coaster lovers. Kids will love that place too because they get to meet their favourite warner bros' characters.
Say Hi to Bugs Bunny and Duffy Duck. I hope I get their names right.


Look at Batman and Robin. Their body aint that good rite? haha

They have this unique roller coaster ride called the Batman and Robin. It goes at a really high speed to the top and then stops there for a while and goes backward. It's really thrilling and exciting.

I rode on Batman and Superman too. I like superman. It's really something different where your head actually dives down first. Throughout the ride, I'm imagining that I'm flying.. like superman :)


No comments: