Monday, October 15, 2007

Updates to my Top 3 Wish List

I've gotten myself a Nintendo DS Lite. Woohooo!! So now, my wish list has gone down to 2. :)



My Top 3 2 Wish list:-

1) An OMEGA watch!!! I've been wanting this since years ago. Just that I kept on postponing this coz it's just too expensive. Can I get this this year? Or do I have to postpone it to next year again?

2) A Nintendo DS lite... This is not too much to ask rite? I dont know why I suddenly feel like a kid again and I want to play games and computer games again..

3) A puppy.. I miss my dogs... :( I miss owning a dog.. So i have an urge to have a dog again..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is this garden thing? o_o man, i'm so outdated !

Anonymous said...

aiya.......my comment on another blog ended up here. blur. =_=

anyway, i jz wanted to say, "told u, nintendo DS lite is the easiest to get among the 3 of your wishes" :P