Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Annual Dinner


My company's first Annual dinner was last Friday. Why was it the first? There's never an annual dinner in my company before. Normally is just some meeting and then followed by a dinner session. This year is different. We had a pretty good annual dinner. There's something else end of this month too. A team building company trip. Looking forward to that as well.
The theme for this dinner is 'Celebrating people' and there'll be a look-alike celebrity or superheroes competition. I want to be Marilyn Monroe... :) but then.. costume is too big.. Can't fit me.. What's next? I want to be Playboy's bunny.. haha.. Can't fit me as well.. :P The only option I can choose.. -> PIRATE!! and it fits me perfectly. :)

AHOY!! AHOY!!

We had many super heroes that night. Everyone had fun. I enjoyed myself too. The below picture is my favourite taken with spiderman.



A bunch of superheroes all going crazy... haha


Showing off all our weapons.. Which is the best? haha
More pictures can be found HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah! interesting! everyone dressed up yah!
btw, u looked hot in those pirate costume! *wink*

Anonymous said...

hmm.. head looks like a she-pirate BUT d bottom part (especially d legs) look more like a sexy gal.. oh la la!

K@t3 said...

hehe.. Tq Tq :)I'm supposed to be a sexy pirate mar.. haha :) It was great fun! You all should try to dress up to some occasions as well. Sab can be sexy Madonna.. Faye can be.. ermm.. sexy pamela? hehe :D

Anonymous said...

haha u look cool in their outfit. :D

too bad that i din manage to go. glad u all had a lot of fun there. ;)

pity the spiderman. hahaha. now wherever we go, when we c spiderman, we will remember mr adrian. :P