Monday, September 24, 2007

Window Grills and Lightings

I've been really busy for the past few weeks. Weekends are no longer days where you can bum at home and relax.. It's the only time where you can really run your errands, or go do some "serious" stuffs.. and that's for my Humble Home.

I've finally made the last payment to the developer and got the keys to my house. :) My house is ready and what's next? Quickly install lights and grills so that I'm able to advertise it and rent it out.

I know that I will not be able to fetch a good rental yield over at my area because it's a new housing area and there are plenty of houses there. If I dont rent it out, what can I do with it? Just leave it empty? Hmm.. We'll see about it. I'll worry about this later. Now is to focus on the lights and the grills.

It's not an easy decision to decide on what grills to use. Iron bars or the normal metal grills? I can't simply install grills just because I know I want to rent it out. I wanna find something that I like. Who knows I might stay there one day? I had to go around the neighbourhood in Kota Kemuning to see what other people have done and pick one which I find it's classic and nice and affordable too. :) - PLC (Peng, Leng, Cheng, ~> Cheap, Nice, Good)

Finally, I've drawn the below design. I've asked the grill man to follow this.



Can you see the design? Most of my friends can't make out whether to see the black part or the white part. :) haha.. Optical Illusion.. The black part is my window pane. The white one is the grills ;)

Then come the lights. What type of lightings I wanna use in my house. I can't be spending alot on this if i want to rent it out. It's just not worth it spending so much when your main purpose is to rent it out. Hmm.. but I want my house to look good. So i've decided to use nice lightings for the porch, and the living room. :)

I'll be installing the lights and the grills this weekend. Will show you all the outcome of it next week. Stay tuned.. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, i can see the white ones r the grills coz .....they look like my condo's grills :P