Wednesday, September 19, 2007

There goes my 50 grand...

The Mix FM Challenge is over and someone has walked away with the 50k. Congratulations to him. He deserved to win. :)

Talking about this challenge, the reason I didn't blog much about it is because I have already chickened out on the 3rd day. The last place i went with ISP is The Royal London Circus in Puchong. :)



Why .. oh why did I chicken out? First of all, the cardboard is just too heavy for me to carry around. Secondly, I cannot spend much time bringing the board around to places. Thirdly, I'm not as brave as the other participants... haha.. There's a limit to it.

Anyway, the main reason I participated in this challenge is just to have fun. I find that the idea is pretty interesting and I challenge myself to carry this board around shamelessly. I did it. I feel pretty silly actually.

There's a couple of blogs which were written by some of the participants and it's amazing to see what they have done. They really went all out for it.

Kudos to all the Participants! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah well, i din win my 50k too :P
nvm la, good experience still. :) u've done ur best i guess.