Friday, September 14, 2007

Birthday & Christmas Wishlist for 2007

About the same time last year, I posted a Birthday Wishlist too and I got what I wanted a month before my birthday. I'm going to do the same this year and HOPE that I will get one of the items below. I'm a bit greedy this year though. There's just so many things that I want.. Arggsss!!!!

Mr Santa, I promise I'll be a very very good girl kay.. So please materialise my wishlist yah! :D


My Top 3 Wish list:-


1) An OMEGA watch!!! I've been wanting this since years ago. Just that I kept on postponing this coz it's just too expensive. Can I get this this year? Or do I have to postpone it to next year again?

2) A Nintendo DS lite... This is not too much to ask rite? I dont know why I suddenly feel like a kid again and I want to play games and computer games again..

3) A puppy.. I miss my dogs... :( I miss owning a dog.. So i have an urge to have a dog again..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oi, play games doesn't mean you are like kids la. we're big kids. :P

actually, i find playing games actually make my brain moves faster. ;)