Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happy Easter -> Hello Wales!

Yahoo.. It’s Easter break tomorrow till Monday. I’ll be off to Wales for 4 days.

Where’s Wales?
Let me give you a geography lesson today *ehem*. Please forgive me if you’re still not sure where Wales is after this lesson as I suck in Geography. :P
As you know (I assume you know), United Kingdom consists of 4 countries -> England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

Check out the map below. UK is the area coloured in green.



Why Wales?
I’ve explored some parts of England, some parts of Scotland and some parts of Ireland before. So this time, I’ll explore WALES. After this trip, I can finally say I’ve been to all parts of UK.

The place that I’m visiting this time will be the Northern part -> North Wales, which is famous for its beautiful scenery. What else is there to see besides scenery? There will be mines: copper mines and slate mines. I’ll let you guys know more after the trip.


Wales is the area in yellow. We'll be exploring the area in red


Oh, by the way, I’ll let you guys know which is London bridge after the trip.

Happy Easter!!!!!

2 comments:

DeathBringer said...

visit cardiff...not a bad place.

though the weather in wales is more gloomy than London or up north. Practically getting pounded by the Atlantic weather everyday.

Survon said...

haloooooo....i'm waiting for that London Bridge answer till my neck could touch the sky now