Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Shop till you drop!

I’ve been shopping every weekend ever since I stepped foot into this country. I think it must be some “outlet shopping virus” which is spreading widely here. ;) My mum thinks I’m ‘a crazy shopaholic’ because every time she asks me about my weekend plan, I’ll definitely say ‘Shopping’!

What exactly are “outlet shops”?
Outlet shops are shops which manufacturers sell items directly to the public at a heavily reduced price.

What will happen if you are affected by this virus?
Everyone will have different symptoms. For me, whenever I pass by my favourite designer labels, I’ll automatically go into the shop and browse for bags and then clothes and then accessories. If I see something nice and the price is interesting, I’ll end up buying it. So you’ll be spending a lot and buying some unnecessary things.

I went into DKNY shop last Saturday and headed straight into the bags section. I found 3 handbags (2 black and 1 red) which I’ve seen back in KL before. Something tells me that I must get one of these. If I were to buy this bag, it will be my 3rd purchase of bags in UK. Don’t you think that’s quite a lot in a month? Anyway, I put the bag back on the rack and went out of the shop. Guess what I did after 10 minutes? I have decided to buy the bag and went back to the shop. Oh no! All the black ones were gone and only the red one left. I quickly grabbed it and headed straight to the cashier. I was lucky to be able to buy the last piece.. Imagine.. all 3 bags sold in just 15 minutes.


What is the effect of this virus?
The very obvious effect is of course my HEALTH(bank a/c) level is getting lower and lower.. and it’s reaching the UNHEALTHY level.. Another one is of course the limited baggage allowance of 20kg which is soo sooo little.. I’ll get fine if I exceed the given baggage allowance

How to cure this virus?
By using the ‘Sight-seeing Antivirus’. Hope this will work. :)

No comments: