Friday, September 08, 2006

Finally..... www.starzfashion.com

Initially, I would like to have my domain name as starzfashion.com. Then... I've changed my mind to katescollection.com. Half an hour before submitting my domain registration today, I've decided to choose my first choice. I still prefer the first one.. I don't like using my name as the domain name. Sound's pretty funny.. haha :) 'Michelle, hope this new name sounds good too! :)'

No turning back now.. I've registered www.starzfashion.com as my domain name and they'll activate it within 24 hours! With the help of my friend, the logo is on the way.... :)

I've also registered a hosting provider today and it'll also be activated within 24 hours. Now.. the most critical stage.. there's a lot of work to be done! Work hard!!!!!

2 comments:

Survon said...

What is the domain about actually?? You are going to write about the fashion of the superstars?? or it's just another blog??

K@t3 said...

I'm trying to set up an e-comm website. Still in progress. Will let you know once it's done and when I launch the site! hehe :)