Thursday, September 07, 2006

Domain name???

I would like to register for a domain and I'm struggling to find a nice, simple and catchy name for it. Should I put a generic name for it or should I use my name as the domain name?

Tell me what you think about 'www.katescollection.com'. Does this name sound ok?

I'm sure you guys must be wondering why out of a sudden, I would like to register for one. I'm intending to set up an e-commerce site to sell some accessories. Shocked rite? I didn't plan this at all... The idea just pops up and it does sounds interesting. I haven’t tried this before and thought why not. I’m not sure whether this is going to work but I hope it will. Need lots of support from you guys out there to make this work. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

katescollection.com sounds like a place to sell clothes & accessories. yeah, go for it!