Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Pennsylvania, United States

Exactly a week ago, I was told that there's work opportunity in the US office and a week later, here I am in Pennsylvania, US.

The flight journey from Singapore to Newark Airport in NY takes about 19 hours and gosh.. it's damn tiring.. I'm still very tired now due to the 12 hours difference.. When it's time to go to bed in Msia, it's time to get to work.. I really tried very hard to stay awake...

The weather here is still very cold.. and it doesn't look like spring at all. Some parts of US is still snowing. I like it when it's cold but not up to the point where you dont feel like walking out of the building. It's just too cold.. below 10 degree celcious and it's raining.. urghh.. Hope weather gets better during the weekend :)

The entrance to my office building in Berwyn, Penny.


There's this beautiful tree in front of the entrance. If i'm not mistaken, it's the cherry blossom tree.






No comments: