Friday, April 13, 2007

Did my cooking improve?

When was the last time I cooked? It's exactly a year ago when I was in UK. Previous Entry - Chef Kate in action It's not because I don't want to cook back in Malaysia but I just dont have the opportunity to do so. That's why I always take the opportunity to cook when I'm out from home.


My colleague who is my housemate can't cook either. So I told her not to worry as she's lucky to have Kate @ The Chef! *ehem* I brought along many ready-made spices and it's really easy. I just follow the instruction behind the packs and it's only 3 easy steps.


1st step, pour in warm water and mix the spices together. Boil it. 2nd step, add in the chicken and cook it for about 25 minutes. 3rd step, stir it from time to time until the gravy has thicken.


There you go - my Rendang chicken rice for dinner with herbal soup.


No comments: