Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Chef Kate

Does Chef Kate suits me? haha.. the last time I cooked a proper meal was during Form 3 where everyone is required to cook, which is part of Home science subject.

I've got no choice now but to dig out my cooking skills and knowledge which was embedded somewhere and try to cook a decent meal for myself and also my colleagues. :) I volunteered to prepare soup and vegetables for dinner last night. My other 2 guy colleagues, prepared chicken. Rachel prepared the rice.

I give myself 6 out of 10 points if I were to rate myself yesterday (The meals I prepared was really simple.. haha..) Oh well.. what do you expect from someone who doesnt know how to cook? haha.. I'm learning already and by the time I go back to Malaysia, I'll be a qualified Chef Kate!! :D

Chef Kate in Action
Dinner!! Yummy!

2 comments:

haukenpo said...

When will I have a chance to rate your skill too? ^_^"

Lisan said...

It looks not bad! Keep it up. I'm sure you'll be a good cook one day.