Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tilford Woods

Tell me how you feel when you see trees without leaves every morning and evening.. on the way to work and back from work.. All brown nothing else.. DEPRESSING rite? I need to see more colours!!! Paint me a colourful view!

I'm now back in the office in Fleet and I'm staying in Tilford Woods.. it's really in the woods ya know.. no joke! The journey from the lodge to the office takes about 35-40 minutes.. Phew! (I know this is pretty normal back home.. )

I'm sharing a lodge with Rachel... it's much better than staying in the hotel room.. at least we can do some cooking now and have a proper dining place, proper living room.. get to feel more at home :) and not forgetting.. I get to buy ICE CREAM!!! Yummie.. I bought a pint of Ben & Jerry ice cream - 'Dublin Mudslide' and the taste is *UNDESCRIBABLE*... gosh.. makes me wanna eat it now.. haha I'm definitely going to get more of these.. wanna try all the flavours.. :)


Some pictures of the lodge that we're staying..


---------The lodge---------------------My Room-----------


----The Living Room----------The kitchen------------------

1 comment:

Survon said...

Wah..it's really way much better than the normal hotel rooms. Gosh..how I hope I could stay there too...