Friday, March 17, 2006

Next assignment - Fleet office

Just wondering where I'll be going next and got news that I'll have to go back to the office in Fleet as there's no more work for me here in Edinburgh. Packed all my stuffs into my big big bag.. and London, Here I COME!!!!

It's pretty tiring moving from one place to the other especially tugging along my big big bag.. just imagine.. the bag is slightly taller than half my height and the weight of it is slightly more than half my weight.. With a backstrain record few years back, I can't carry heavy stuffs anymore..

And at such situation, how nice if there's someone big and strong around to help you with it.. Dream on... haha :)

3 comments:

DeathBringer said...

buy me a plane ticket, and I'll be there in a flash to help carry your bags. :)

Survon said...

So, you've confirmed to stay longer? How about the holiday trip plan???

K@t3 said...

Survon : Still planning the holiday trip to Italy..

Deathbringer : No prob.. Your CC details please.. :D