Wednesday, March 01, 2006

In Edinburgh, Scotland!

The old town behind me
Edinburgh castle behind me


Arrived Edinburgh safely on the 27th February, 11pm. Here I am again after one year!

It's 6.15pm UK time and I feel tired and sleepy. I should be in bed by now if I'm in Msia. Still feeling jet-lagged...guess it'll take at least a week to adjust.

I went to town to do some shopping yesterday and spent quite a bit on groceries and clothes. The town is still the same. There's this shop where it says closing down sale last year. I still see the same closing down sale yesterday. Guess it's always closing down sale for this particular shop. Dont get tricked by all those closing down sale signs.. haha

3 comments:

Lisan said...

All the best to u! \(^_^)/

Survon said...

Nice place ler...

Till when are you going to stay there?

K@t3 said...

Yup.. wanna come and visit? I'll be your host! :) Think gonna be here for a month.