Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Get together..

Are you married? Do you have kids? Where are you working now? These are some common questions that we asked whenever we meet up with some schoolmates or college mates of ours if we happen to meet up or bump into each other.. I know sometimes we do run out of topic to ask but then again.. It’s nice to still keep in touch and just have fun together.

We had organized a gathering for all my MGSians schoolmate last Saturday. I really do hope that I can meet up with more of them whom I have not seen since we left school. I have not much luck though as many of them couldn’t make it for the event. Nevertheless, it was a nice outing. Thanks to those who attended.
The leng luis.. Don't we look like we're posing for some Ms Malaysia photoshoot?... haha

After dinner, we went to this club called "The bed". What did we do there apart from dancing? Taking pictures.. hehe.. :)


Say OooOOooo....

No comments: