Monday, July 02, 2007

Sweet Red Rose

I was browsing Friendster and came across one of my colleague’s blog. All her entries are about her adventures in the UK. And this suddenly brings me back to memory lane and I miss UK.. (*sob sob*)

Something suddenly hit on me… Did I choose the correct path? If I didn’t choose this new path, I will still be in UK, exploring & working. Earn some money to make my bank account healthier. Or another option I can do is to do contracting. I can choose to do contracting and travel as well if I did not choose the new path.




I should stop thinking that way.. Be optimistic rite.. Hmm.. This new path that I’ve chosen… ermm… I’m not learning much at the moment.. maybe it’s the timing. I need to wait for the opportunity to come and learn. I’m not saying that this new path that I’ve chosen is not good.. It has a very bright future ahead but I just need to wait and learn more so that I can stand alone. Just imagine that I’m now only a bud. I need time, sunlight, lots of water and fertilizer in order to bloom to become a very beautiful flower.

Feed me some water… Feed me some “vitamins” so that I’ll grow into a lovely red ROSE like this!



No comments: