Thursday, August 23, 2007

Are you a shopaholic?

Oh man.. it's so obvious that the answer to this question is a YES! I am a Big Spender :( Hate those plastic cards. Made me spend and spend and spend without knowing the limit and when the statement arrives at the end of the month, "BANG" there goes the bomb!

I hate weekends especially weekends with no plans. That's when I'll head to the mall for window shopping. You sure you're just gonna see and not buy? Beats me! Now with the new invention of Online Shopping, that kills me more.. *double BANG* I'll log on to my favourite forum/websites to see what's on sale or to see what is the latest fashion and if it's nice, I'll buy it. Oh gosh.. Is there a way to stop me from this? *Sighz...*

I still do not believe I'm a shopaholic. I need something to prove it. That's when I just google for some quizzes and found this. Check it out -> Are you a Shopaholic?

My fingers are getting flimsy when I'm in the midst of the quiz. Most of the answers to the questions are Yes , Yes.. and another Yes.. The result : I AM A....

No comments: