Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mix FM Challenge

On my previous post, about me being a shopaholic, I'm desperate of getting more money to clear my plastic cards.. So... this is what I found and I'm going to participate to win the MOney!!! Whoohooo...!!!

The Mix FM Living with Ika, Serena C and Pietro challenge and I'll be living with their cardboard cut-out for the next 3 weeks to win RM50,000!!!! Since I'm going to write alot about the cardboard cut-out, I'm gonna give it a name. The ISP. :)
How does this contest work?

I'll have to take photos of myself and the cut-out in the most prominent places. This means I'll be taking this wherever I go for the next 3 weeks. Eat, Sleep, Work, Dream.. also will be with me.. hehe

The launch of the event was in OneU yesterday. That's where all 300 participants went there to collect their cardboard cut out.. Signing the T&C of the contest


This is who they are.. from left, Ika, Serena & Pietro..

My dream... Can I get that cheque? I wish I wish!!!!

Here comes the cardboard cut out.. Isn't it HUGE? It's taller than me.. Bo Hoooh Hoooh.. :( How am I going to carry this? How am I going to fit this in the car without folding it? That's the challenge!! *Phew*


I managed to persuade Sabrina to join in the fun! :)

This is how I carried the cardboard around the mall. Looking a bit foolish.. haha

I went for lunch with my friends and of course, not forgetting ISP. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, wish u luck ya :D hope both of us can win 50k (different competition)

K@t3 said...

Thanks :) Same to you too!