Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Vote for my colleague


I was in the living room when my cousins were watching Animax channel a few days ago and suddenly I saw someone who's very familiar on TV who looks like one of my colleague.

What I saw was true. It's really him, Alvin Lim. :) He is one of the Finalist for the Animax 2007 Award. *Applause!*

I get to know that they have an online poll as well. Let's vote for him. His story is "Guardian:Invader". Click here to vote

He's the only finalist in this region. Support him and tell the world that Malaysia Boleh!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa...thanks Kate! hahaa. The voting result won't really affect the final result from the judges...but well, it'll still b very nice if i can win it. :D

Thanks a lot again!

Anonymous said...

he's a finalist for? did he produced the cartoon?

K@t3 said...

He's a finalist for the Animax award. You can find more information in the link above. :)

Anonymous said...

mm, i din produce the cartoon :P i jz wrote the story. if i won the grand final (praying hard) in tokyo...then my story will become a 30 min animation ;)