Monday, August 27, 2007

Are you shy?

If you're a shy person, you cannot take part in this Mix Fm Challenge. It really takes a lot of determination and bravery to do this. All eyes are on you and you have to carry this big board around. It'll be fun if you're with a group of friends and do this together.

I was out with my colleagues for lunch yesterday and I've to bring ISP together. I have no idea where is the best place to go for lunch in Klang. The only place I can think of is to Jaya Jusco, Klang. So JJ, here I come...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh babe.. u so brave!
i have not bring "them" anywhere!
just kept them at home =p
jia you!

Anonymous said...

what bout KLIA..? or MMU? or the fireworks place? a lot of people in these areas

Ivory said...

Hehhee good luck gal ;)

K@t3 said...

Thanks guys! I have decided to pull out from this.. haha.. Just cannot compete with the others lar.. :D