Saturday, December 08, 2007

1U & Thank you girls

Had a date with the girls.. (Denise, Rachel and Yokiee) at 1U for lunch & Xmas shopping.. I brought along my camera to take pictures because I knew that 1U will be nicely decorated during the Xmas month.

The theme for 1U this month is 'Toy Soldier'.


From left : Yokiee, Rachel, myself & Denise

Just next to the stage, we found two real life toy soldiers. Dont they look like the Royal Guard London? Guys, go take a pic with them.. You don't have to go all the way to london to get this picture taken.. hehe :D

Went round the mall.. Take some pictures...before starting our shopping business... I like this pic below....caressing the Toy Soldier..


After half an hour of "snap snap, click click", we proceeded to Parkson..

Rachel told us that she wanted to get a perfume for herself and asked my opinion which perfume is nice. I told her I'm using Addict from CD. Denise suggested Issey Miyake.

Anyway, when we passed by Anna Sui's counter, the perfume bottles attracted us. So we went there and tried few of their fragrances. The smell was pretty good. Floral and has a touch of sweet scent.. She sprayed it on her and smelled it again. She said that she liked it.. and went to search for a gift set with the perfume in it and decided to get it.

So off we went to the counter to pay. After paying it, she passed the bag to me and said that it was a Birthday cum Xmas gift for me from the three of them.... OOohhhh Mmmmyyyy... I wasn't expecting this.. I was so surprised...

Thank you so much GIRLS!!!! Muacks muacks!

My lovely Gift set of from Anna Sui.. Contains a bottle of perfume, a tube of shower gel and a bag. It's my first Birthday Pressie as well.... :D


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm...is this a hint?? hehe

Survon said...

No no..I didn't get the hint..

Who's birthday?

K@t3 said...

Faye & Survon : What hint? :P :) No hints at all.. :D