Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mid Valley and The Gardens

If you notice my two previous posts, you will find that the entries were all about malls.. I plan to visit every mall in KL during this Xmas season (If I manage to) and try to do a comparison among them. So for this entry, it's none other than Mid Valley and The Gardens.



Mid Valley




Mid Valley uses leaves as their theme for this year. I cant confirm whether it's maple leaf they are using or it's some other type of leaf. Can anyone confirm? Here is the picture of the leaf...




I'm in the wild with beautiful butterflies and some wild plants..



Look at what I've found in the wild.. A dancing lady...


The Gardens


The Gardens has a few Christmas trees at the concourse area and the ornaments tied to the trees are fruits. :)




Yummy yummy green apple! Take a bite.. and I'll be sleeping beauty.. hehe

No comments: