Thursday, December 06, 2007

Mini Christmas Tree

Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la la la la, la la la la. Strike the harp and join the chorus. Fa la la la la, la la la la. Christmas is just round the corner but why can't I feel it?????

So... I've decided to get myself a mini Xmas tree... and... Tada! Tada!



I managed to find a small spot on my table and place it next to my laptop. :)

I'm sure this cutie lil Christmas tree will brighten up my day! :D Oh wait.. I think something else is missing from the tree.... why don't I have Christmas presents underneath the tree? ehehe

2 comments:

Chris Mak said...

Whoa....
Depreciation Posting Run for Assets ar?? hehehe.....
Nice....

SAP screen takes more of my attention... you'll need a bigger tree with lights...

K@t3 said...

Chris : You're supposed to look at the tree.. not my screen.. haha :P

I can't fit a xmas tree with lights in the room.. besides.. this is cheaper :P