Monday, December 03, 2007

Shopaholic

Help me!!! I've gotten myself into impulsive buying... :( For the past few months, I've been buying clothes non-stop.. mostly every week. If it's not at the mall, then it's through online shopping.. Arggss.. this is killing me...

Look at this wardrobe. It's not my wardrobe at home. This is just a temporary wardrobe to store all my working attires at my aunts place in Kemuning Utama. (I'm staying at her place temporarily while I'm based at a client's place in Klang). I still have two more wardrobes back at my own place and it's as full as this.. *bleh*
Sales started during the weekend.. and???? More Shopping of course.. haha.. Another bag full of clothes.

Not forgetting, I ordered 5 pieces of clothes from Taiwan last month and it's arriving next week... Whoaa... I think I need another wardrobe??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm..why evryone so nice ar! get to shoppe shoppe shoppe! ish
anyway... my blog add changed to http://cigaretta.blogspot.com/ *winks*