Sunday, January 01, 2006

Calories calories and more calories.....

Cake Hunting....
I went to search for a Birthday cake for my sister today. It's her 21st Birthday. What a wide selection of cakes in the cake shop.. How nice if I get to taste each and every cake in the shop before deciding which one to buy. ..Have you ever wonder why can we taste ice creams before choosing the flavours we want and not cakes? I usually try at least 5 different flavours of ice cream before deciding which one to buy... haha ;)
Anyway, I ended up buying a Blueberry Cheese cake. My sister prefers cheese cake to choco cakes.



Steamboat for dinner...

Went to Moven Peak for dinner. It's a buffet style steamboat.. Ate a lot.. Will have to go on a diet starting tomorrow.. haha


Happy 21st Birthday Sis!

No comments: