Wednesday, January 11, 2006

With A Lil Bit Of Luck




I found this on my table this morning. It's a gift from Denise. Thanks Denise! I'm not too sure what this is but she says it's for Good Luck!

Let's see what Dictionary.com says about Luck.

luck ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lk)n.
a)The chance happening of fortunate or adverse events; fortune: They met one day out of pure luck.
b)Good fortune or prosperity; success: We wish you luck.
c)One's personal fate or lot: It was just my luck to win a trip I couldn't take.

I need Luck!!! I need lots of them in fact. I find that luck is really important in our lives and it does play a big role. Who doesn't believe in luck? I'm sure everyone does.

Of course we can't just rely on luck itself. I can't just be sitting there and wait for luck to come. Just sitting there, lazing around and wait for luck to come and hit the jackpot and be filthy rich! haha...

Once you've put full effort in something and with a little bit of luck, Voila! You'll get what you want!

Best of luck everyone! :D

No comments: