Friday, January 20, 2006

My stay in the land of 'GAJAH' , Alor Gajah



Monday..Tuesday..Wednesday..Thursday.. FRIDAY!!! Time flies really quickly and I’m going HOME today! When you are busy and activities filled up your time, you don’t really feel the days passing by.

Though I’ve got not much life in this land of ‘elephant’ compared to the life in KL, I don’t really feel bored thanks to ‘Ah Wong’ – The chinese drama that have been accompanying me every night and not forgetting the lovely fireworks they have every 9:45pm at the resort where I’m staying.

Anyway, Chinese New Year is just a week away and everyone is talking about their holiday plans, CNY preparation and food. I missed the celebration last year and I'm really looking forward to this coming one. :)

I still remember on CNY eve last year, everyone was having their reunion dinner, welcoming the 'God of Prosperous', all in the CNY mood in Malaysia while me, stuck at the other side of the world... in a foreign land where they don't even know what's CNY ...WORKING!

Anyway, for my CNY dinner, I went to the Chinese restaurant at the hotel that I'm staying. I asked for some special dishes they have for CNY and the chef recommended me some seafood noodle. Not knowing what really that was and I didn't have much of a choice, I ordered what he recommended. Guess what the noodle is... it came out to be Seafood Udon! My my... I'm having UDON for CNY! :)

No comments: