Monday, June 12, 2006

Allergy Reactions

I'm down with allergy and I'm working from home for the first half of the day today. I wanted to go to work initially but changed my mind later as my face looked horrible. Dont wanna scare people away (hahaha). I'm feeling much better now.. just some slight itching... The rashes has subsided after applying the cream and eating the medicine given by the doctor.

I cleaned up my room and re-arranged things again. I still find my room lacking of something. Not sure what it is though.. hmm.. If I were to rate my new room, I'll only give 50% to it.

I found this stress ball which I bought in the UK in April. Who needs to borrow it, just give me a shout yah! I think it's pretty useful to those who watches the
WORLDCUP ;)

1 comment:

Survon said...

Seems like you always have allergic prob....Take care, girl!

About that stress ball, i think i don't need it..haha