Thursday, June 15, 2006

Mini World Cup Match Ball Replica

I was talking to Paul about the match ball being used in this year's World Cup just a few hours ago and guess what I found on my table when I got home? A mini match ball replica by Addidas. It's a gift from Maybank and I really have no idea why am I getting this from them until I read the letter which came together with the ball.

"Congratulations! Here's your complimentary Adidas MINI BALL. Thank you for applying for the Maybankard MasterCard during our recent Maybankard Credit Card Cup Fever Campaign. We are pleased to inform that you are amongst our first 1000 successfully approved customers..."



Please forgive the shape of this cutie little ball... I dont have the air pump to pump the ball. The design for the ball is pretty unique. I didn't say it's nice nor ugly.. Unique is the word! It's up to you to interpret what unique means to you. :)

What am I going to do with this ball?

1 comment:

haukenpo said...

i know what u can do with the ball... give it to me, hahaha