Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Kate @ The GaMbler...

Are you a gambler? Am I a gambler? I hope not but the World Cup is turning everyone into one..... almost all of my colleagues in the company.... haha

We've been predicting scores for some selected matches ever since World Cup started.... I haven't win any yet.. Need more luck :)

Besides that, I've learnt how to play a different type of betting instead of predicting the scores, we're predicting the goals.. either 1st half of the game or the 2nd half of the game.

I tried my luck last Saturday. I bet above 1 goal for the Argentina vs Mexico. I was too tired to watch the match at 3am.. and when I got up, checked the scores!!! hOoray!!! I've won 100 bucks.. hehe pretty easy rite? haha.. so now, i have 100 bucks as my capital.. I'm going to use that to invest in other games..

Probably tonight's match?.. ;) See... there goes..
Kate the Gambler

No comments: