Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My Wish List

Dear Santa,

I’ve been a really good girl so far… so.. you know what to reward me for Christmas this year.. :D


WISH 1
I would like to get myself a new camera which is small and light. Reason being so that I can carry it wherever I go and snap quality pictures whenever I want.. I can do it with my phone currently but the quality sucks... Besides... my Canon Ixus2 is a bit cacat these days.. So, it’s time to change a new one

WISH 2
I’m desperate for a holiday.. Somewhere nice where I can relax my mind and probably enrol myself in a shopping therapy too ..Somewhere cold and not hot hot hot… Hmm.. Beach holiday? Shopping trip? Overseas holiday? Anything…


WISH 3
What’s wrong with having a new handphone with 3G features? ;)

WISH 4
I’m running out of wishes… hmmm I’m hoping for aaaa….. brand new car.. hahaha No harm to wish for a new car rite?

Santa, I don’t mind if you don’t grant me wish 1 to wish 3.. but can you grant me wish 4? I promise to be a good good girl when I've received the car :P


Thank you.

-Kate -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kate,

Ho Ho Ho!!

That's a lot of presents you want! Looks like I will need a bigger sleigh - the elves are working on it right now :)

You're very early with your wish list - can you stay a good girl for the next 5 months?? :P

Santa.