Thursday, June 29, 2006

The end of my virtual world???

I’m being "exported ” to the client’s place today for some work and I’ll be there for about 1 month. It’s at the blue unique tower along Federal Highway and that means waking up early to work every morning. Phew! I was so sleepy this morning, started my journey to work at 7:50 and it took me nearly 40 minutes to get there. My eyes were only half open throughout the journey… bit dangerous yah!

Oh well.. you guys must be wondering why am I complaining coz some people start their journey earlier than me.. This is because it only takes me 15-20 minutes drive from my house to the office every morning ... :D See the difference?

Besides having to wake up early (sacrificing some of my precious sleeping time), I couldn’t access the internet at work. Oh gosh.. How can I survive without the internet? Shit shit shit….It’s not because they don’t allow me to surf the web.. it’s my stupid laptop setting. The network guy tried to configure it for nearly an hour but still failed to get it up. Help help!! What is wrong?? Is it due to some security settings which clashes between my lappie and their network? Sighz… when can he get it fixed? It’s like I’m being sent to this small little island where I'm the only one there and there's no way to communicate with the outside world.. Arrggzzzz...

No comments: